As a Sales Advisor you will support us in managing and expanding our client network in our safety department. You will understand the challenges our customers in industrial, logistic and construction sites are facing. We establish a long-term partnership with our clients by providing safety & efficiency solutions, ranging from lone worker support to driver coaching and collision avoidance. It is your goal to assist them in defining the right business cases to make their organization safe and efficient.
As a Sales Advisor, you are responsible to expand our existing client base within the industrial, logistics and construction sector
- Provide product-based advice and insights to prospects and clients
- Stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the world of safety technology (technologies, regulations…)
- Lead generation (in close collaboration with Marketing)
- Manage the expectations of your prospects and clients
- Co-develop strategies to target new clients together with the sales team
- Work towards and attain closure of deals
- Focus on closing the deal with respect for the customer’s timing, budget and needs
- Work side-by-side with our product management team to validate offers from a technical perspective and provide feedback for technical roadmap.
Your skill set
You have at least 3 years experience in a similar sales role or have relevant industry experience.
- You are interested in working for (big) industrial clients
- You can create accurate quotations using CRM-tools
- Instinctively customer-focused
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Willing to step outside of your comfort zone
- Fluent in Dutch & English, business knowledge of French opens other opportunities within our organization.
You’ll work in a challenging and fun scale-up environment with a proven international track record and an international footprint.
- A spot in a dynamic sales team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- Competitive salary with numerous advantages on top of that: company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions and meetups
- Autonomy, self-steering, openness, trust and flexibility
- A modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp, easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of).
- And don’t forget the ping pong sessions, team buildings…